Entrepreneurs always are facing major challenges to develop their business and keep it as profitable as possible.
The main way is the cost reduction:
- In the production of goods or services,
- Of the workforce,
- Cost Minimizing taxes (corporate, income tax and social taxes),
Or developing business by,
- Investments in new markets or real estate facilities, that leads to profit raising and business growth,
- And reaching new markets and gain more clients.
Types of businesses that can benefit from company formation abroad
Companies in any business industry can benefit from company formation abroad by creating a department or subsidiary abroad, therefore reducing costs of payable taxation, workforce and real estate costs.
The main reasons are the optimization of the costs of the workforce and estate facilities.
Creating a new branch in another country can be considered for new market conquest and sales increase, as example London, East/Northern European countries, China etc.
Most popular industries that are interested in company formation abroad:
- Textile and clothing industry (10,9 %),
- Industrial equipment and household (7,7 %),
- Chemistry (6,3%),
- IT development and IT services (5,2 %),
- Companies providing various types of services (global not local) (5,1 %).
% of companies in France in the sector that have opened a subsidiary or department abroad
Basically all businesses can be delocalised and can benefit from it (with some exceptions).
Factors of company formation abroad:
- To lower bureaucracy
- Tax Considerations,
- Desire to lower costs or increase cash flow,
- Labor and work force issues (also as part to lower the costs),
- Reach new markets,
- Need to upgrade facilities or equipment.
Ratio International is specialized in company formation to United Kingdom and Latvia, where each country has their benefits for specific business fields and objectives.
How the company formation works
Businessman are closely assisted and directed by RATIO International team starting from advises, company registration and bank account opening till workforce and premises search thanks to the partners and network in the local country that allows entrepreneurs to save up time.
Services provided by RATIO:
- Company registration and bank account opening:
As base step is the legal document preparation and local company incorporation, that follows by assistance of bank account opening in local country. Our involvement includes the document submission and meeting arrangement with reputable and secure local bank.
- Accounting and payroll management:
Monthly accounting preparation, payroll management and VAT returns, that correspond and fulfills local jurisdiction accounting obligations.
Professional local recruitment agency will select the workforce for each individual case.
- Estate planning:
Research for office space or warehouse, rental agreement preparation or assistance in arrangement of buying estate. Communication service such as internet, telecommunication provision.
- European fund raising:
Based on business and project development and country to which you will delocalise your company, we will re-search for available options for European funds and we will prepare the project for admission.
- Communication with local authorities:
Obtaining governmental aid and in case of specific licensing we will prepare all the necessary documentation.
Based on network of professional local partners, such as lawyers, bankers, real estate agents, recruitment agents, business centers and business chambers, Ratio International is a trustworthy and experienced partner related to business operations.
Process of delocalisation:
- Business re-search and solutions,
- Creation of delocalisation model,
- Quotation proposal and agreement signing,
- Delocalisation process management and monitoring,
- Business structures follow up and monthly accounting arrangement.
What are the fees:
The fees of Ratio International services varies of each project individually, based on involvement of the process.
Comments are closed.